Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Great Kids, Great Day!




So we arrived back from Mexico & I had a few sessions lined up for my first day back. I was well rested & ready to start shooting. The first family met me & the kids offered to help with my equipmet. I almost feel over, I am usually carring my camera, a heavy battery, reflectors & my largest softbox, light & tripod. I took the kids up on that & had the best session. They did everything I told them to & holding hands at that age can be icky... no way, they did it. I thought the day couldn't get better. Guess what... it did. The next family came with all the kids smiling, even the baby. Wow!!! Plus "Dad" helped me so much. All the parents took part in keeping to sun off the kids faces. By the time the day was over, I was on cloud 9. Thank you all for making my first day back a pleasure!!!

No comments: