Friday, February 27, 2009

Triplets....











I had the opportunity of taking pictures of 3 month old triplets!!! They were so much fun. I give tons of credit to Mom & Grandma for taking care of the three of them day in & day out. They wore me out & I was only with them for a few hours. HeHe. I also want to say "Hi" to their Grandpa. He was my third grade teacher & was my all time favorite. I wonder if he remembers one of the books he read to us. I do... Benji! The way he read it, I thought I was there, thank you for the wonderful memories!!! Here are a few portraits of the boys. I couldn't help but to give you lots to look at. The are adorable & mom bought them some great outfits. I will be posting others soon for friends & family to enjoy, here is your sneak peek & thank you for bringing the boys to me. I am the luckiest photographer to have such wonderful clients! Thanks again!!!

No comments: