Sunday, December 20, 2009

11-28-09 Santa Session












Since I am now officially finished editing photos, placing orders, taking photos, etc. until after Christmas, I thought I would continue sharing some Santa Photos with all of you. I think we had the most adorable children from the area come through those doors. Most of them had something funny to say to Santa & one of the little girls from this day, told Santa he needed to go on a diet. LOL!!! She was going to leave him a carrot & Santa said "But my reindeer will eat that", so she decided to leave him a tomato. A TOMATO!!! Poor Santa, no cookies from that house :( When Santa talks about her now his "little round belly still shakes when he laughs like a bowl full of Jelly!" Maybe he will go on that diet after his long trip he will be taking this week. LEAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.... PLEASE!!!

No comments: