Thursday, January 14, 2010

Paradise Island, Bahamas...

This was a destination wedding from December. Since I was so overwhelmed, I decided to skip blogging at the time & focus on uploading images to my viewing site for the bride & groom to enjoy. This bride is so on her toes, she already ordered Thank You cards! Way To Go! We had a wonderful trip to the Bahamas & stayed for 6 days. I had taken a few extra days to relax a bit, however with all of the Christmas Cards & prints arriving from our Santa Sessions I was a bit on edge hoping my mother could handle the boxes & boxes of orders arriving daily. I worried before I left that I would forget some of my gear, that didn't happen, was worried our plane would go down, since we had the worst 2 flights EVER, that didn't happen... the only thing that did happen, I forgot to pack an important few pieces of clothing... I'll leave it at that. Lucky for me, half of each day was spent in a bathing suit, giving the one pair I had a chance to dry form being hand washed. Phew! Congratulations to the newly wedded couple, you have wonderful memories of a perfect wedding! Good luck to you! The next time I sit with you, I am hoping to get image numbers for your prints & book!







No comments: