Thursday, March 18, 2010

Easter Session...








I am so lucky to have friends in the bunny business. Their bunnies are so sweet & playful. The kids always get a kick out of them. Check out the beautiful portraits of my pro model as well. She makes my life easy! She wasn't to sure about the bunnies when she first arrived, but felt comfortable enough by the end to let them climb on her. Way to go, GF! Here mom is going to have a hard time picking her favorites from this session. Good Luck :) I also wanted to share the email I received after their session:

Hi Wendy!

I just wanted to thank you again for your dedication and professionalism. You managed to help my daughter overcome her fears with the bunnies. She is already talking about visiting them again next Easter. I appreciate everything that you do and I know that you do truly care about the people who walk through your doors. You really do create wonderful memories for us.

Thanks again!

See you soon!

No comments: