Thursday, March 26, 2009

A day with baby bunnies!!!!








One of my National Model Search kids came to see me on the last possible day of the search. Here dress didn't make it for the weekend, but her mommy took time off of work to get her here. I think she was shocked to walk in & find 11 baby bunnies to take pictures with along with Miss Bunny too. Another 4H member offered for me to take pictures of the babies before they went to be sold as Easter Bunnies. It was more work then I thought, but they were adorable & Miss "K" enjoyed watching them all get into trouble on the set. HeeHee, by the time I was done with shooting the babies, one baby was missing. Lucky for us, she was hiding under my couch & made it home safe & sound. My thanks go our to Mom for bring her daughter out & to the 4H Mom for lending me the babies!!!! If any of my clients want to buy one, they are for sale!!!

No comments: