Thursday, March 26, 2009

Voting!!!!

For all of you that watch my blog, I had 7 kids get involved in the National Charity Model Search. The money from the votes goes to the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation. This is a non-profit organization that helps new parents of children that never make it out of the hospital and can be comforted with beautiful portraits of them. All of the photographers volunteer all of their time to this cause without receiving a penny. The families get a cd with all of the images and a dvd set to music. I myself have been able to help 2 families very close to my heart and assure you that this helps them with their grief & healing process. The money raised from this Model Search will help the foundation with awareness, office expenses, etc. The winning child from our Region, which includes Washington DC up to Hartford, CT, will be judged & one will be named "America's Cutest Kid" and win some prizes including a $5,000 savings bond. The winners from each city will get to model for an upcoming seminar with Sandy Puc.

Please take some time to look at the site & vote for a few of the kids I took pictures of. Every dollar helps!!! www.sandypucvotes.com. My kids are in the Newark, NJ area. Thank you so much for helping!!!!!!

No comments: