Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DaJa Vu...







I get the most beautiful people to come in for sessions. She is a knock out... beautiful inside & out. I have met her through Aunts Hair Salon & was excited when she called for a session. In talking we realized I had taken her sisters photos 2 years ago. I should have recognized it, but didn't make the connection at first. Plus we were having similar conversations, showing horses should have tipped me off, not many girls show western & my daughters do as well, 15 quarter horses, showing halter, etc. Plus they look alike. Daja-Vu! I am not the quickest, that is for sure. We had a fun sessions & at one point I had her in a freezing cold stream & swatting bugs away every other second. She was a great sport & am hoping she will like a few. I will be working on the others soon. Enjoy the sneak peek! BTW, good luck cutting my daughters hair tomorrow, I can't wait to see their new dos!!!

No comments: