Friday, June 19, 2009

Making Memories...












The one word I could use to sum out Justine Arlotta's 2009 Recital is... AMAZING!!!!! Not only did all of her students dance unbelievable, she raised over $10,000.00 for St. Judes Research Hospital. If anyone is interested in signing their children up for dance, call her first! She surprises us every year, but this one was the best ever!!! Teaching her students that you can make a difference & real life stories about other children there age that struggle daily with medical problems. I think they all walked away understanding to give back when or what you can. Hats off to the Justine Arlotta Dance Studio & Staff. Thanks for a great year!!! I will be working on tons of photos this week, if you are looking for any on person, give me a call & I can check to see if I have one to get online ASAP for you.

3 comments:

Shelley Perry said...

Hi Wendy. The pictures are beautiful. So glad to know about you now for our future portrait needs. Do you have any more pictures of my daughter Alyssa Perry from the Justine Arlotta recital? This was her senior year and we would love to see if you have any more that we'd like to have. Thank you. Shelley Perry

Shelley Perry said...

Hi Wendy. The pictures are beautiful. I'm so glad to know about you for our future portrait needs. My daughter is Alyssa Perry. Do you have any more pictures of her dancing? This was her senior year and we would love to see if you have any other shots of her that we'd like. She is the girl in the brown on the right side. Thank you Shelley Perry.

Wendy said...

Hi Shelly. I just realized I had a comment on this post. You can go to www.wsbinportraits.photoreflect.com to view other photos. I hope you find something there. Thanks.