Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Destination Wedding in Lake Tahoe....









Lake Tahoe was beautiful & the bride & groom weren't bad to look at either!!! The brides dress was stunning, her pearls & boots really added to her look & the groom actually had a wardrobe change half way through the day & was ready to party all night. We had tons of laughs, since the party was so intimate everyone went all out stomping their feet, disco dancing & all in all, had a great time. My cousin actually picked up my camera to learn how to take some great pictures himself. I might have to use him at future weddings :) I wish I could put tons of good pictures up for you all to see, but then I would take the excitement out of the viewing. I will be letting the bride & groom know when everything is ready & have a viewing at one of their Happy Hours we all have been enjoying most Friday nights at their house. Have a safe trip home & I hope you get through Dallas without any delays :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, you do the most AMAZING work. I wish I was half as good as you are! It was fun in Tahoe!! We'll have to hang out more often! :-)
Denise Greer

Wendy said...

Hey Denise, I heard you have great photos too, anytime u want to watch me put myself in the craziest positions for the shot, let me know. We had a great time too & felt bad to miss out on Happy Hour :(

Denise Greer said...

We missed you too! My pics are on snapfish.com. Not nearly as good as yours but some came out pretty good. Email me at dgreer2@hvc.rr.com and I will send the link to you. By the way, if you ever need help at a wedding or shoot just give me a holler. I'd love to learn a few tricks.....its one of thoe things I wish I would have lerned more about a long time ago...See you soon! Denise