Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our visitor nightly in Lake Tahoe...



This huge Black Bear came to our condo everynight we were in Lake Tahoe. One night he took the garbage from our porch, next from the porch right next to us & the last night or morning he was spotted in a tree on the same road. The night I was able to get his picture, he moved the bag onto the road to enjoy his meal. Of course everyone wanted me to take his portrait, but it was so dark, I couldn't get the camera to adjust the focus on him. I got this one before he was annoyed with my flash. He was super close to us & we opened the screen. Stupid me, when he started to leave I went out on the road to get another picture of him, but all of my roommates thought it was a better idea for me to come in in case he had a friend.

No comments: