Sunday, September 20, 2009

Harvest Fest

It was so nice to see all of my old & new friends at the Harvest Fest! It was a perfect day!!! Thanks for visiting my booth! I hope to see you all soon. Apple Fest, Oct. 4th, Warwick, NY is right around the corner. I hope to see some of you there as well!!



For all of you that missed Harvest Fest, here is a look at my booth & Santa enjoying the beautiful fall day.




Here is a photo of my Candy Cane Elves with Santa. I had two girls who commited to help, therefore I bought them special tights & comfy shoes to match their old dance ensemble & one that decided that day to help out. The blondy next to Santa is my daughter, her look alike twin is her best friend who throws me for a loop each time I see them from the back, & the red head is my niece. The girls handed out hundreds of Candy Canes to promote our Santa Sundays. Thanks for the help girls, you looked great.

No comments: