Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Old Fashion Christmas...


For all of you that miss the days of yesteryear, this will bring you right back to the 50's. When Christmas was more about enjoying your family & watching your kids string popcorn & cranberries. When it wasn't how much was under the tree, but that there was 1 thing under there with your name on it. Mr. & Mrs. Claus are available for Christmas Parties, Fire Houses, Day Care Centers, Tree Lighting's, etc. Find them at www.deckerthehalls.net. Book them today. P.S. To all of my clients, Santa is coming back one more time. Sunday Nov. 23rd and there are a few mini sessions available. To all of the mom's & dad's that brought there kids on the 16th, I am working on them now & will put them up as soon as possible on my viewing site. You will get an email with the link. Thank you to everyone that came, we were busy & I am sure I didn't get to talk to you enough. Thanks for sharing our day!!!

No comments: