Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ruff, Ruff...




For all of you that see me as only a family portrait photography, think again. I have been taking pet portraits for quite awhile & here are 2 of my latest. These dogs live in the same home and came on different days. Lucky for me. Of course their human mommy help me a ton. Thanks Mommy!! Plus if you look back at my other post you will see her third dog. We are waiting to hear the good news. Cali will be having puppies any day & we are all excited about that!!!! I can't wait to take pictures of 7 to 9 black lab puppies!!!! Guinness loved my camera & we got his pictures within a 1/2 hour. All of his pictures are beautiful. Maddie & Cali made me earn my keep, but they are all wonderful dogs. I love the large picture of Maddie, it makes me smile every time I look at it.!!!

No comments: