Thursday, November 20, 2008

Santa Sunday 11/16 A.M. Crowd...







Ho - Ho - Ho!!! Merry Christmas!!! WOW, this day flew by. These are our AM Santa visitors from last Sunday. We had some great photos of the kids enjoy special times with Santa. Plus I am going to give Santa 2 thumbs up from me personally!!! We have some great portraits from it & Mrs. Claus looks great as well. (No more kissing under the mistle toe Mrs. Claus!!) For any of you that missed seeing the German Shepard take a peek at him. He is an impressive doggy, that is for sure. I have never seen a better dog then him. He did exactly what we wanted him to. To all AM Moms & Dads, I am through most of these photos & will be sending you another email to view all of them in an hour or so. Make sure to pick out your free photo & call me ASAP so I can get them ordered for you. Hope all is well.

No comments: