Monday, April 13, 2009

My Last Easter Session....






for the season. Miss Bunny went home & we miss her already. These kids are all adorable & we had fun trying a few different things with them. The twins are so funny that every time I placed one of them, the other had to do the same thing. "Cuties" to say the least!!! Their mom is beautiful, so I even took a few of her. Thanks for coming!! I need to shout a big "Thank You" to my daughter for being my bunny wrangler for so many of these sessions!!! "Sorry for the bunny scratches you got" :(

I felt like trying a little interior decorating with the siblings close-ups from last week. These are not printing & hanging anywhere, it is just a mock up to show my clients how cozy your house can look with your children taking center stage in your home. They are displayed in 4 square Gallery Wraps. Galley Wraps come in 8,10,14,16,20 & 30" squares all come in a 1 1/2" think wrap, but you can get the larger sizes in a 2 1/2" wrap. If you want it for a bathroom the smaller ones would look great & if they were hanging over a couch or in your foyer 16 or 20" would look amazing.

No comments: