Sunday, April 5, 2009

Voting for the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep "National Model Search" ...

has ended & one of my little models made it to the finals!!! I am thrilled that so many people voted & donated their money to a great cause, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! Little Miss "K" came to take Easter pictures & since she was so good for me, I had to try my new Angels Among Us Series. The picture we chose was her with wings & a halo. I have taken pictures of her since she was 18 months, she is growing up so fast. She has become one of my "Top Models", Miss "K" did everything I asked her to do & even made me a picture while mom was filling out the model release forms. What a sweetheart! In looking back, I even picked her as "Best Dressed" during the "Santa Sundays". HeeHee, she didn't like Santa very much, but was too cute in her hat & dress that day.

You can see all the finalists here http://www.sandypucvotes.com/pickpic/gallery/thumbnails.php?gallery_id=53 Now the judges are going to have a really hard time picking "America's Cutest Kid" since there are so many cuties in the finals. I can't wait to find out how much was raised during the model search, I will keep you all posted. Here is our winner one more time...

No comments: