Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For all of you that...



Want to know how our studio project is going... see for yourself. Having my awesome worker 1 day a week has really slowed us/him down. He works really cheap, so how can I complain?? Look at what was under the spongy floor, beams that could turn to dust at any minute. These photos were taken this week, I think we are at the worst the studio will be. It can only get better, right??? My husband had a vision of a whole family disappearing from sight if we left the floor the way it was, plus it is better dealing with it now before we paint & get my mini kitchen & bathroom in & then realizing we should have took care of the problem. Hopefully we will get all the fill in this week or next & then get a plumber, electrician & someone to pour a floor, things will start shaping up again. Then if we can get a crew of volunteers together & help with the painting, I would be sooooooooo thrilled!!!!!!!!!

No comments: