Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great time at the lake...






I met the nicest people on this session. I only drove 20 minutes from my house & found a beautiful get-away retreat! The view from their house was beautiful. The kids were all great & even dealt with the horrible gnats that were flying all over the place :( I have been behind on my edits & opened them up to find a few photos with fairy dust on them... oh wait, they were all the darn gnats annoying all of us. I forgot about them :) The kids enjoyed making funny faces in between the happier looking ones 7 I had to share this one of the cousins having fun on their vacation together. Hilarious! Thanks for the fun. Enjoy your sneak peek & I will get the others up asap!

2 comments:

dianne dunning said...

Dear Wendy
Thank you so much -- the pictures of the kids are beautiful and fun!
We look forward to reviewing the remaining shots!
Take care, Dianne (mother of the crazy eared boy and hippie peace sign girl!)

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy,
We were so excited to see your blog shots. Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much.
Phyllis