Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good News...

I have been behind on my sessions & wanted to give you a heads up as to why. 10+ years ago I actually started a screen printing business that eventually will be my husbands full time job someday. Every summer I make 600+ soccer shirts for a youth soccer club in Pine Bush which sounds like no big deal, but is actually very time consuming. So in between taking photos, editing them, putting books together, traveling for the destination wedding & of course soccer shirts, I have been overwhelmed. The good news is... as of today I am finished with the soccer order & can start getting caught up again. Ok, well I also have to take my kids school shopping, go to Hershey (Wa-Hoo) & try to fit in some camping time before September, but I have a list of everyone I need to edit photos for, make books or slideshows for, so just hang tight & I will get to you all, I promise.

No comments: