Tuesday, November 17, 2009

**2010 Toy/Clothing Drive**

Lots of families have been enjoying their sessions with Santa & I at this point a lot of you are booking appointments for next year already. I am so excited to hear your comments on my new studio. Next year I will be running the sessions a bit different. Santa & I will be having a special Sunday in December to give out 5 - 10 minute sessions to less fortunate children that live in my community. All children will get to talk to Santa & I will be giving each one a 5X7 to remember the day. Instead of you receiving your complimentary 5X7 just for coming, you will need to bring in a toy for Santa to give children that day. Pick up a $15 - $20 gift for a boy or girl the same age as your children, if you want to help more, bring a gift for each of your children to donate to our cause. If you do, you will then get your 5X7. Now, I know I am streaching it a bit, but you have all been bringing your children in the best pajamas, formal & casual clothes this year. I would like to have all of you donate this years christmas clothes to help dress our less fortunate children next year (bring in gently used Christmas dresses, shirts, ties, shoes, tights, etc.) If you all donate your childrens clothes, we can let all of the children dress nice to see Santa & walk home with a beautiful outfit to wear on Christmas. If I only have a few of you donate, I can still dress the kids to see Santa, but keep the outfit for another child that size to see Santa. I hope you all keep this in mind & in January I will email you all the info. You can either drop them off at the end of the season, or mail them to me. We would love to have a rack full of great clothes to share next year. Thank you for taking the time to read this important blog & consider it. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You from the bottom of my heart ~ XOXOXO!!

1 comment:

Kelly A. Doyle said...

I think this is a GREAT idea and you have a big heart and it shows. I would love to help anyway that I can to make a day special for some little boy or girl. Happy Holidays to you and your family!