Monday, November 9, 2009

Memorable Moments from our 11/8/09 Santa Session!












I must say, our first Santa Sunday was amazing!!! Number 1, it was my first full day in the studio, we all had plenty of space :) Number 2, Our Santa is the absolute best Santa you will ever meet!! Number 3, my mother kept everything running smoothly, therefore letting me focus on the kids :) Number 4, we had a special visitor in the studio... Mrs. Claus, who made special ornaments for the kids & filed the lists in a secret place for Santa. Number 5, we had some adorable dogs enter the studio yesterday, & last but not least, Number 6... we had the cutest kids come to visit Santa...EVER!!! They were all polite, dressed beautifully, all sat with Santa & I didn't see one tear all day. I would say 2 thumbs up to the staff & families visiting Santa. Thanks to all of you for making the trip & arriving on time. I hope you all enjoyed the day as much as we all did! I can't wait till next week!

3 comments:

Michelle and Ray Piskadlo said...

Wendy, we had such a great time! Your setup was perfect.. We couldn't have wished for anything more - except maybe more time with Santa (there's never enough)...

Best of luck with your studio - it's going to be fabulous!! Can't wait until next year! When can we book???

Merry Christmas and thank you for making our son's first santa visit so wonderful! It was truly an extraordinary experience!

xoxo Michelle and Ray Piskadlo

Wendy said...

Thank you so much Michelle! Your son is adorable!!! I hope he gets everything he wants from Santa on his first Christmas. I am thinking I should print off next years dates & suggest to book now. I am totally booked for this year & people are still calling to get on a waiting list. We have the absolute best Santa, so those spots go quickly. I am glad you were able to make the trip.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Wendy for a wonderful experience. My daughters are still talking about the day. Your studio was decorated beautifully and Santa was just amazing. We love our pictures...Thanks

Kelly Olivo
Ciara and Gabriella