Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First Session in the Studio...




Two Saturdays ago the new studio wasn't set up, props were everywhere and I was ok with that, I knew the person coming for a session wouldn't hold it against me. We have been friends for so long now we don't mind if we show up at the others house & we hadn't cleaned that day. That just proves we are more important to each other then judging our dirty floors or cluttered pile of mail we didn't get to :) Of course she will have to come & see the studio looking great at this point for sure! I did take a break from trying to make sense of my new space & think we have some great photos of her children. I even had her fix the flower arrangement for my Santa set. I have realized that I can't just throw a bunch of flowers in a pot & think it looks nice anymore :) Thanks for the help!

No comments: