Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Memorable Moments from our 11-15-09 Santa Session

















It seemed to me I took more pictures this Sunday then last, so I decided to count & had 14 more kids this week then last week. I was exhausted at the end of the day, but after looking through the photos, we have some really cute pitures for their parents to see. I did notice how tired Santa was at the end of the day too. I could hear them snoring from a mile away ;) (If any of you want to put all of their images onto a dvd, let me know.) I was really impressed by a few kids that were afraid of Santa & we ended up getting great photos of them on his lap. Out of 29 kids, we only had 1 that was terrified of Santa. Not bad for the day. Hats off to Santa, the Mrs. & my mother for keeping things in order & running smooth. Looks like next week we have 40 kids coming... GULP! I have to get a good nights sleep for that one.

No comments: