Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy 70th B-Day!!!!!





A good friend that I went to high school with contacted me to take family portraits for his mothers 70th birthday. We planed on taking some fall photos outside, however the weather had another idea for us. I have taken plenty of large family photos, but never inside my tiny studio. Plan B, I decided to use my new, unfinished studio to accommodate his family. They arrived at 1 & I was all set up, to bad I didn't think about extra chairs for all the people, the bathroom was not finished & they were all starving by the time they left around 4. I am really sorry about that & assure you that once my kitchen is installed, I will have snacks on hand when we are waiting for extra family members to arrive. All & all, I did get plenty of great photos of everybody & every possible combination of them, plus head shots, siblings, grandsons & granddaughters, etc. I did have photos of the studio, but had to erase them when I was at 400+ & knew I still needed to take more photos when everyone arrived. Enjoy the few I posted & I will be uploading the rest soon. Thanks for christening my new studio!!

No comments: