Thursday, October 29, 2009

Outdoor Session with one of my favorite families...





Every year I look forward to taking new pictures of these 3. Ok, Ok, maybe we have a bond because we are family (their Great Grandfather & my Grandfather were twins) & this isn't the only time of year I get to see them, but their Aunt makes sure they get a portrait taken every year of them. We can see how they have grown, any changes like braces, Miss "B"'s new hair cut, etc. We always have something to laugh about & this year we went hiking for a different look. Since I am working on my studio & want to have a memory wall of old pictures of family, I am happy to tell you, these 3 kids will have plenty to share with their children & grandchildren, nieces & nephews :) I know their lives are important & people will be happy to show them off now & 50 years from now. I wish I could find a school picture of my grandfather & his siblings in front of the Studio in the 20's :( This is how important portraits are to me!!! Anyway, I will have the rest of their portraits up soon. Enjoy!

No comments: