Thursday, October 8, 2009

My favorite time of year...

For all of you that don't know me on a personal level, I love the month of October!! I love the color of the changing leaves, the cool fall weather, our wedding anniversary, watching all the little ones chase a soccer ball across the field Saturday mornings, & HALLOWEEN!!!!! I love to see the decorations, the purple & orange lights, going on spooky hay rides, dressing up & taking the kids Trick-Or-Treating!!! I think I have been a witch every year since my kids were born (unless we have a party & need to be a bit more creative). If you see me on the streets of Pine Bush on Halloween night, I will be the one under the crooked witch hat :) I can't get enough of it & this year Halloween is on a Saturday - BOOOOOOO!!!!!!! So I had to change the looks of my blog if it is only for the month. I couldn't stop finding great music to go along with my theme either. I have 30+ songs on my play list & could probably find 30 more in a heartbeat. Each season I try to find music that reminds you of some theme show you enjoyed when you were young, I pick songs that kids might enjoy, new & old music as well. Go through the list, some of them will leave a smile on your face. I want to wish you all the spookiest Halloween ever!!

No comments: