Thursday, October 1, 2009

Storybook Wedding......






This wedding was beautiful. When I arrived, I quickly walked around their grounds & for that it was simply breathtaking, from the flowers to their gazebo, it was perfect. The bride was beautiful, as all brides are, but I thought she had a special sparkle in her eyes that day. I have know the groom since we were kids, so it was nice to be part of their special day. The B&G thought of everything & the wedding went off without a hitch. I am sure they partied late into the night, & it seemed when I was leaving, everyone was just starting to have tons of fun. I will be working on your proofs soon, but enjoy your sneak peek!!!

5 comments:

seraph said...

The pictures are breath taking. I love how wounderfull they compliment eachother. You can see by the way they look at eachother just how in love they are. You two have found your souls counterpart in that person you where always ment to find. love you both

Angela Grosso said...

Great pictures, you see the love between the 2 of them so easily. The day was absolutly beautiful with perfect weather and everything went great. Thank you for sharing this preview, I am looking forward to seeing the proofs soon.

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots Wendy! Nice to reconnect with you.

Unknown said...

awesome hots wendy. nice to reconnect with you.

Wendy said...

Thanks Ken! It was nice seeing you again as well. I will be working on their photos next week. They look nice & I have a great one of you & your mom having fun on the dance floor!