Monday, October 19, 2009

Satisfied Clients...




I have been out all summer looking for new clients, but the one thing I am always careful about is having a great relationship with my old clients too. I met this couple a few years ago. My youngest daughter was going into second grade & had struggled a bit in first grade. All I was hoping for was a kind, soft spoken teacher that would nature my daughter a bit. Well our prayers were answered!!! I started volunteering in her classroom & by the end of the year we had bonded enough to take some Trash-The-Dress photos for her & her husbands 1 year Anniversary. We had a great time that cool morning. I won an award with their romantic portrait & gave them 2 thumbs up for enjoying the moment & trying to forget how cold they really were. I was then asked to take some family photos for his side of the family. It had to be the warmest December day & they had some beautiful places to take nice family photos. We are lucky to keep in touch & were thrilled to hear they were expecting!!! When they called looking for a time to take maternity photos, I gave her a time I was holding open to watch a soccer game & pack for the Applefest the following day. I had booked most of my Saturdays for Fall, but this was important for me to get her in studio before she was too big or the baby was born. We had another great session, lots of laughs & some beautiful portraits for them to treasure forever. I want to thank them for trusting me with such important times in their lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

No comments: