Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Adorable Outfits...




Mom bought these guys to me in the spring, so little Mr. "W" was so friendly. I think he has to have an old soul because he talks like he is already an adult & he makes me laugh. I struggle with Ms. "A" I think she just doesn't like me much, but we got a few from the session that were keepers. I keep waiting for Mr. "W" to deliver me a newspaper in that outfit, it is so old fashioned, but I haven't gotten a copy yet. hehe Maybe they will come caroling, I can here the songs now. I will be working on their photos, so Mom, you will be getting another email when I am finished with the rest of them, for now enjoy these ones.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy,

I love everything you do with my children, you are a true talent, even if Ms. "A" is a moving target and what can I say about my Mr. "W" he is a special guy :)

Thank you - Michelle

Lisa Walsh said...

These are beautiful, timeless portraits. Excellent work!