Friday, December 12, 2008

Love is in the Air!!!!





So as a photographer, I am always thinking about the next holiday way before you are. I think about Christmas in September, had my tree up right after Halloween (nice prop thanks to my MIL) & know you are all wrapped up in Christmas now & I am thinking about Valentine's Day. So I am already going to grab nice photos from last Valentine's day for you to look at soon. So I think these photos will be added to my Valentine's Collection. Last year I made tons of personal Valentines much like your Christmas cards but funkier. The kids gave them out to all of their friends & family & felt pretty cool about it. Anyway, this was the second time I photographed this family & it gets easier & easier as they get used to me. The older girl was full of smiles for me, much more comfortable with me this time, that is for sure. Look at the baby throwing the heart shaped petals, how adorable!!!! I have Christmas photos for them, but these were taken right at the end & I just love them. Sweetie Pies!!! This is a great time to change my music & start thinking about love, chocolate, roses & everything that makes you realize how much you love your kids, spouse, friends & family.. Thanks again for making the trip.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wendy, I'm so glad you found me! Your work is stunning on all of these on this page. I love your B+W work too, esp on that little girl with the rose.....

We'll have to keep in touch now, but I added you to my fellow bloggers, so I can see what you are up to. Take care, and have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy,

Just wanted to let ya know all your work is beautiful!!!! You definately have the "EYE". The photos of our Raylyn have touched so many people, you would not believe how many people have praised your work!!! Thank you again for capturing our "ANGEL". We will be callin ya for some shots in the near future!!! xoxoxox
to you and the family,
Justine