Friday, December 12, 2008

Check out this family...











I say it all the time, I have the best looking & nicest clients I could ever ask for. I am proud to call this family part of my extended family. For all of my friends checkin' out the hotties, this dad is my cousin. Isn't he adorable. (I can't say he is hot, but I love him like a brother) and his beautiful wife. Now if I had to pick my speciality, it is head shots of girls & women. Look at my niece in this photo, I would almost die for her hair color & lips. I couldn't pick a favorite out of her in the bunch, but I do love the look on her face & the different angle. My nephew is a cutie for sure, in fact when I was working on the photos my SIL said he is super cute. (She is keeping him in mind for her daughter when they grow up) hehe ;) Just joking. At least he has great parents to learn from, so he will be a nice boyfriend for some lucky girl someday. Well here are a few from that night & we had fun & enjoyed pizza together too. It is nice to just sit & talk, we all get busy & forget to take time to hang out & have a drink or two with friends & family. Cheers!!!




No comments: