Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Puppies For Sale...





Well not really, I think all of this cute little pups are already spoken for. Aren't they adorable??? I feel like I was a tiny part of the whole thing. I met their doggie mom back in October for a session & she could not stop panting. I think I got about 3 of her without her tongue in the picture. Her human mom thought she might be, since they had bred her the week before. Sure enough she was & here are her puppies. No one thought she would have 8 of them, but she did. Congrats to all of the new families that will be bringing them home soon & thanks to their foster mom for taking such good care of them & asking me to take pictures. The rest of the images will be available to view soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my god!! They are too cute!! It makes me want another (not really but...), if I only had one lab I would for sure!! Great photo's, of course!! You are incredible!

Jim, "Homer" said...

What adorable puppies, love these.