Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brand New Parents...






Look at this good looking family! Thanks you for giving me the opportunity to take portraits of you. I must be the luckiest photographer around. You were a pleasure to work with. I am working on all of your other portraits now, but wanted to give you a sneak peek. I hope that your little guy gets everything he wants for Christmas! He already gets so much love from the both of you, he probably doesn't need anything under the tree :)














2 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Boy do these pictures and your words bring back so much. My kids are the greatest thing that has happened to me and they are growing up so dang fast it really sadens me.

Very nice shots of a great looking family.

Thanks for coming by my blog Wendy, besides work, which has been a pain in the A$$, I've been really busy with sports shooting, but loving each and every minute of it. I hope all is going great for you as well and again, thanks for coming by.

KormanFamily925 said...

Hi Wendy!

WOW!!!! The photos are absolutely beautiful! I am totally thrilled beyond words! :-) Thank you so much for being so wonderful during our session and for taking such awesome pictures of our family! These are EXACTLY what we wanted. We can't wait to see the rest!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Kelly