Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Awesome Wedding...








Here are a few sneak peeks at last weekends wedding. The weather wasn't perfect, but the ceramony was. We were able to get out in between raindrops to get some portraits of the two of them after they tied the knot. They are so in love & made a great bride & groom. The little ones were the icing on the cake. They are all so cute!!! I have taken all but 1 of their pictures before, so that made it a bit easier, but as you can see, I will just take an "E" for effort on trying to get them all together. They were adorable walking down the aisle. Thanks to the B&G for allowing me to photograph your wedding!! We will have the rest of your proofs ready soon. Have a great honeymoon!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them and can't wait to see the rest of them. You and your husband are such amazing people and I feel so honored to have had you at my wedding. Thanks again for your patience and everything you did for me that day!!!

Margaretann Clark said...

Dear Korey,

I saw your pictures and they are gorgeous! When you get your photos, I would love to make a copy of the 2nd photo (the one in black & white).
You make a beautiful bride and a great teacher.

Margaretann Clark