Monday, May 4, 2009

My first Senior Rep for 2010....





Meet Kelly.

School: Pine Bush High School Activities: Dance & Tennis

What a great girl she is. She works at a restaurant,dances, teaches little ones to dance, dances all day on Saturdays getting ready for her recital and gets homework done at some point. I met her years ago at dance & she was super sweet to my daughters. If you see her on the dance floor, your eyes can't stop watching her. She is the one that brings so much attitude to her hip hop, tons of grace to her pointe, emotion to her lyrical and power to her jazz. The first time I noticed her, she was leading a group of Hip Hoppers through their routine. Her smile was overwelming and I was smiling just watching her. Were their 20 other girls on stage with her... maybe, but my eyes were drawn to her. Since that night I have watch her grow up on that dance floor & become an awesome person inside & out. I am proud to introduce her to all of you. I will be taking outdoor pictures of her soon. We have a great plan of her in her dancing slippers & a grungy alley, look out!

No comments: