Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My first wedding...








Here are some of my first wedding proofs to share. These are only off of one card & I do have other edits to do before I can get into editing this wedding, but I thought it would be fun to get some up before my next wedding this weekend. I had a great time & I thought the bride looked amazing. The weather forecast seemed like it would rain all day & it did here & there, but when the bride would walk outside, the sun would come out just for her. It actually poured while everyone was dancing away. I am glad we brought the umbrellas, because when you are prepared you never need them & I think all the tags are still on them. I had to share a picture of the ring bearers showing off their moves. They had better moves than Michael Jackson & were the hit of the party. They must have crashed when they got into the car to leave, because they were on the dance floor all night. Thank you to the Bride & Groom & all of the Bridal Party for letting me photograph your wedding.

1 comment:

Jim, "Homer" said...

I think you did an outstanding job Wendy.