Thursday, May 7, 2009

I believe in Fairies...



Santa Claus, Angels & Peter Pan. I believe in magic & everything that seems impossible! My parents surprised me one year with tickets to see David Copperfield & I was able to skip school that day to see him & all of his magic. I know there are mirrors & trick boxes that do things to help him along, but really, I believe he is magical. My all time favorite movie is Hook & I remember reading Peter Pan & pretending I was the real Wendy. I am convinced that my daughters are real life Tinker Bells & that one day I will cover them in Pixie Dust & they will stay small forever. Ok, that is a bit unrealistic, but I don't want any of my families members to get any older, not my parents, not me or my awesome husband & definitely not my girls!

If you feel the way I do, maybe even half of the things I said, you have to bring your little ones to pretend they are real fairies. Let them get all excited when they see themselves in a magical world. This week I was honored to take Miss "A's" photos for the 4th time since she was born. She is always a joy to have & see how much she has grown. Miss "A" turned 2 this week, so she needed some make-believe portraits to capture her at this age. "Mom you have to tell me what Miss "A" says when she sees herself in my Magical Forest." The other photos will be uploaded for viewing soon, but I have a 2 weddings to take care of too, so please be patient.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too would like to cover Miss "A" in pixie dust so she stays small forever. The (2) pictures are terrific!! I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks.

Jessica said...

Okay... we are SO booking Kailey's 2nd b-day pics for this background and fairy wings!!! Too friggin' cute:)