Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tu-Tu Cute!!!!!



Here is my first from my Sunday Dance Sessions & she was SUPER!!! I have so many portraits of her, I can't even pick my favorite. I had to make a collage, just because I feel in love with her. I can't wait to see her on stage. She goes to the Justine Arlotta Dance Studio & all the money from that show will go to St. Judes, so for all in the Pine Bush area & want a great show, it is on June 6th, 2009 at 6pm at the Pine Bush High School. All of the families made baskets & they will be raffled off that night. Some are worth more then $100.00 & you can buy tickets for only $1.00. The basket I put in is for a free session & package w/ a handbag that holds 2 8X10's on the sides & goodies to go in it. I hope to see lots of you there!!! Hey Mom, I will have the rest of her portraits up soon for you to view. Enjoy, she is a great little ballerina & was a pleasure to photograph!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I just love the collage, she looks so angelic and amazing beautiful.

You are the best Wendy.
Thank you so much.





Cheryl.C